Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm starting to think that I should do this whole blog in swedish instead. But I like english. And I can't spell in any language so that doesn't matter. But since I have both swedish and not swedish friends.. I want them all to be able to read my blog.

Anyways.. yesterday me and a friend went shopping in Stocholm city and I found a pair of earrings that I really wanted. I got a pair for christmas from my boyfriend that I kind of didn't like (sorry honey) so I was gonna change them.. but they didn't have the earrings I wanted when I went to the store. But now I found them. I'm so happy. They are so pretty. But the ones I wanted were less expensive.. so I got 2 new pairs :) Aren't they pretty?




Oh.. I just saw a commercial on tv for Vikingline. And I can't wait for when we go on our boat trip. Me and my guy and my parents are gonna take an over night trip and see Johnny Logan :) and to have fun of course.

Oh ya.. I bought tickets to D.A.D for when they are coming here in April. I'm so happy. I really wanna see them.

Well.. got to go now.. see ya.

No comments: