Saturday, March 7, 2009

I feel so inspired

Hey all.. So.. yesterday I visited my childhood friend Diana and it was great. We looked at old pictures from when we were kids and rememberd the 80's :) We also made some crafts.. sort of. We bought some Hello Kitty mobile jewlery that we painted and made all pretty. Here is mine.


I also got very inspired when I looked at all her crafts and drawings. She does soooooooo much amazing stuff. And I haven't felt inspired for a while now so it's fun to feel like this again :) I also got to try her drawing palette and I want one too. It was so much fun to draw with it. But it was really hard. But I managed to make one easy pic.


But untill I can buy my very own drawing palette I guess I have to draw on paper for a little while longer.

Well.. I better go to bed now cause we stayed up all night last night and I'm super tired.
See ya all :)


Btw.. here we are.. and aren't we cute? :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for all the sweet words *^^*

Glad you got inspired!! thats super great!~~ ^-^)/ hope to see more drawings and craft in the near future then ;D