Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hello Kitty...

Today me and my guy went in to the city to look for some christmas gifts. And I also wanted to look for some stuff for me. Some Hello Kitty stuff. I have fallen in love with Hello Kitty and I want everything to have that cute cat on it. I really wish I could find a nice Hello Kitty wallet.. but so far I haven't found one that I really like. Anyways we found 2 Hello Kitty shops. One was really small and didn't have that mush stuff. But I still liked it. And they were really nice there. The other one was a little bigger and they had a lot of nice stuff. I wanna go back tomorrow again to buy more stuff. I'm not going to though.. since I don't have money for it. Well.. here is what I got this time. And yes.. I know that it's not all Hello Kitty.

No comments: