Sunday, December 21, 2008

Yummie!

So now that I'm feeling better again me and my boyfriend visited his mom. We baked and eate dinner. It was all very nice :) We made cinnamon rolls, chocolate balls (Pretty sure that's not the name of it in english though), a chocolate cake and something that I guess you would call gingerbread frosting. I tried to take some pictures of it.. but it didn't turn out so good. It's all very yummy though. but I think I have eaten too much of it.. my tummy hurt :(

Now it's only 2 more days.. then it's Christmas eve :)
I got almost all my christmas shopping done and that feel good. But I still have to buy something nice for my boyfriend. But I will get that done tomorrow. I have to figure out what to weare too. I think I will take my very christmasy red dress. I got it last year for new years eve.. .but it looks more like a christmas dress.



Doesn't it look like it was made for wearing on christmas? Although.. I just bought a black top with silver sparkles on it. It looks really nice. But it doesn't feel like it's right for christmas. Maybe I'll wear that one on new years eve this year. Oh well.. it's over a week untill new years eve... I don't have to decide what to weare now. It's just good to know if I have to wash something.

They are showing The Grinch again on tv for the 234189461368719th time... but I still like it :)
It's a good christmas movie. And Jim Carrey is great as the grinch. I really wanna see his new movie Yes Man. I can't belive that the little girl in the girnch is the same girl how plays Jenny in Gossip Girl. She grew up so fast.

Well... if I don't write here before christmas eve... then MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone :)

No comments: