Sunday, December 28, 2008

My new love

I'm so happy.. I got a new mobile phone.. and I just love it. With my old one I couldn't take pictures or listen to music or anything fun. But now I can take pictures, listen to music, make videos and stuff. I just wish I could download some fun theme for the phone. But for some reason people only make themes for Nokia phones... well... not only.. but almost. There is no theme that will work on my Samsung phone. I really wish I could have a Hello Kitty theme on it. Well... at least I can have any song I want as my ringtone. Right now I have the song from Euro Trip... you know ... Scotty doesn't know. Hm... but I do wonder how I change the sound for when I get an sms. And also how I change the background color. LOL... my new phone is so pretty :)



This is my new phone. But mine is purple.

No comments: